Browser ISSUES

Here's one I have yet to figure out. I began to notice random issues with the Firefox client, particularly PHP uploads. When I select a file through the browse feature on the form sometimes it fails to populate the form box. Try to send it and it is if you had selected nothing. I usually remedey this by copying to the desktop and then upload from there, but it's not 100%. This one has me mildly concerned for the end user, as my last resource is to fall back to a windows box (using the same browser). However, it's not common but it does happen.
Since I am on Browser ISSUES in Ubuntu I also discovered the 3rd party vendor logmein's browser utilities fail to install on my Ubuntu box. We use that to maintain our clients servers, another one where I fall back to Windows.

If there is any input on these issues i'd love to hear them!

Thanks,

Comments

  1. maybe you should look into firefox support on this one. there might be something in the forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point partially will fall on Firefox, partially on Logmein

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts